quinta-feira, 28 de maio de 2015

Os Lobos Croatas na Floresta de Panelas

[Parte 1 - Peace And Gore]

The pruple salutes my soul - I feel your psycodelic cold
Your body is my gold - I´ll kill the old

I´ll see your soul - I have the control. In the sunlight I´am a nice man
But I´am a fucking killer - You will never unterstand

I´am just ramble man - Following the train
I aint a evil guy - but I´ll kill again

Shake your body - I will kill everybody
I´ll cut your neck - Now, who´s the next?

Peace and gore - Gore and Peace. I´ll rape more, is what I need

[Parte 2 - Lobo Powerslave]

I see through your eyes - they are wolvies without disguise
Living beyound your lies - They dominate the sky

The spell of fantasy - I feel the liturgy
I breathe the empty - and your fucking energy

I dont have nothing to tell. I am just roting in this hell
In far away - I hear the bell

I have just the empty to share - and a couple bottles in my chair
This is unfair? - Nobody cares!

Lobo Powerslave - Your soul will take! - Lobo Powerslave
Lobos Powerslave - Your soul will take - We are slave.

In the middle east, you is the next - you can fight against your destiny
Before I rip your chest and cut your neck - you can run and find your liberty

You´ll - fight against - the time. Meanwhile - I sing my fucking - poor rimes
This song -  is a psycoldelic tide. You´ll - flying in the night

[Parte 3 - Tamerlão transudo]

A verdade é uma vadia que vive no Paquistão
Um tadjiquistão dentro do Uzbequistão
Eu vou foder, a igreja, dentro da crente
E vou sugar, a sua mente.

Enquanto eu tecia o universo, Sua mente vagava - pelo deserto
O maldito Tecelão - foi esfaqueado e decapitado
Pelas mãos de Tamerlão

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário